The Employers Employment Law Specialists, Glasgow
Employment law is a fast-moving area of law where it can be difficult to keep abreast of developments. Help is on hand: at Miller Samuel Hill Brown, we provide employers with a broad range of strategic advice and solutions in relation to all workplace legal issues. We are trusted to act and deliver reliable and responsive service for public sector organisations, private companies and charities.
How We Support Business
We get to know your business by our solicitors working closely with you to anticipate and respond to legal issues in the workplace. We are regularly involved in providing solutions to employers in the toughest, most sensitive and complex workplace problems. In advising on difficult issues, we will provide clear and pragmatic solutions which means we don’t sit on the fence! Our responsive approach and advice mitigates the risk of successful legal claims being brought against your business.
The feedback from our clients confirms that we communicate with our clients in an efficient, clear and straightforward way, making sure that you understand all your options.
You can sign up to our mailing list to receive our regular blogs for updates on employment law issues.
As well as advising on all aspects of employment law and assisting with employment tribunal claims, we also provide the following services which may be of assistance to your business:
- We can provide our clients with employment documentation, including contracts of employment, directors’ service agreements and policies and procedures or staff handbooks.
- Our HR Resource a retainer service at a fixed monthly cost which allows you to contact us whenever advice is required;
- We are also able to provide employer clients with legal expenses insurance (both before and after the event) to give added protection in respect of the legal costs that any employment tribunal claim may create for your business.
- Training – we can provide practical training for businesses and their employees on numerous aspects of employment law, such as carrying out discipline and grievance procedures, dealing with sickness absence or equality and diversity training. We tailor bespoke sessions for employer clients which target your specific business needs. Our client feedback from your training sessions is excellent.
- Conducting discipline and grievance procedures – we can carry out such procedures on behalf of a business where it is considered appropriate (such as where the business is small or there is no person within the business who can reasonably hear the grievance or discipline).
- Data Protection: we can assist with ensuring you have policies and procedures in place to meet data protection obligations, including reviewing the business needs and drafting bespoke documentation as the business might require.
- Mediation – we can arrange for mediation to seek to resolve workplace disputes.
CONTACT OUR SPECIALIST EMPLOYMENT LAW SOLICITORS IN GLASGOW, SCOTLAND
Contact us on 0141 473 6783 or fill in our online contact form.