The Civil Partnership Act 2004 accorded same-sex, civil partners the same rights and responsibilities as opposite sex married couples.
Civil Partnership Act 2004
If you are in a civil partnership or are considering entering into a civil partnership, it is important you fully understand the legal implications. We can help advise you with any legal issue you may encounter.
We advise same-sex couples on:
The Civil Partnership Act and its legal significance;
- Pre-Partnership financial contracts (pre-nuptials)
- Dissolution orders
- Financial orders ( establishing how assets are to be distributed in the event of dissolution)
- Parental Responsibility Orders
- Matters concerning children
- -assisted reproduction and surrogacy
- -residence orders & contact orders
Civil Partnership Lawyers
If you would like further information and advice about Civil Partnership, contact our Private Client Team of specialists on 01412211919 or fill in our online contact form.