HR Resource is an employment law retainer service for employers. Whether you have an in-house HR team who require additional support or have no internal HR function, HR Resource will allow you access to our award winning team of dedicated employment lawyers who will be on hand to provide you with the advice and support required to allow you to deal with those employment law issues that can arise in the course of running your business.
We have a great deal of experience in advising on all areas of employment law to a wide range of clients: from public sector and charities to privately run businesses. In seeking employment law advice, your focus is on outcomes; not the law. Our approach mirrors this, focusing on providing practical solutions based advice to you, managing the risk to your business. HR Resource will provide you with the employment law advice required without the worry of hidden costs. An annual retainer fee will be agreed with you at the outset, allowing you to properly budget for the legal costs in obtaining employment law advice. By making monthly payments you can assign a fixed cost to the service ensuring there is no financial drain when any particularly problematical issues arise.
While our role is to keep you away from the Employment Tribunal, HR Resource can provide the added security of legal expenses insurance (together with our solicitors experience in running tribunal cases) covering the cost of both the legal fees your business would incur if required to deal with any Employment Tribunal claim and any award of compensation that a tribunal may make against your business.
Benefits for you:
- Fixed monthly cost
- Bespoke employment law advice from qualified solicitors - no quoting advice from a manual
- Our team are accredited specialists in Employment Law by the Law Society of Scotland
- Advice by phone, email or in person
- Advice at the right time - when you need it!
- Reduced risks of claims being brought against your business
- Continuity of support - you will have a main point of contact and we will get to know your business to provide advice that works for you
- No lengthy tie in periods - HR Resource is an annual retainer; we will meet with you at the end of your contract to discuss your needs for the next year, with no obligation to continue
- Invitations to our regular employment law seminars
- Regular legal updates on developments in employment law
- Optional legal expenses insurance cover
Contact Miller Samuel Hill Brown's Employment Lawyers
To discuss our HR Resource package, click here or call us on 01412211919.